Shore Excursions Easter Island
We know that your time in port is one of the most important parts of your vacation, so we take our commitment to deliver great shore excursions at Easter Island. Enjoy a more intimate tour experience away from the crowds and discover for yourself the mystery of this precious island.
Your cruise is not listed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Get all your questions answered
1. Find your cruise ship: Once you have found your cruise add to the cart the shore excursion and select the respective number of seats you would like to book.
2. Check your booking summary: Once in the travel cart, you will be able to verify the date and the number of seats for your cruise excursion. In this step, you will proceed to pay the total price of the services to make the booking.
3. Complete the information requested: Then, we will ask you to answer all required booking questions (name, last name etc. )
4. Pay your cruise excursion online: We use PayPal as a secure payment method therefore you will be redirected to the payment website. A PayPal account is nor required accepting all credit cards for your convenience. In case the payment is successful, you will return to our website; at the same time, we will send you the corresponding confirmation ticket, with your cruise seats booked with us !
We recommend reserving your tour as far in advance as possible as seats are limited and run out fast.
If your cruise ship does not visit the port due to bad weather or makes other changes that do not allow you to attend the booked excursion we will guarantee you a 50% refund of the total price of the excursion. The 50% will be considered to pay car rental, tour guides, etc.
If you need to cancel a reservation please send us an email with your name indicating you want to cancel the tour. Penalties
- Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 30 day(s) or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 90 day(s) or less before the event.
We will be at the pier even before the time the first tender arrives. We will be waiting for you at the docking area with a sign with your name on it. Once the group is gathered we will start our tour. After the tour we will return you to the pier to take you back to the tender area before the ship leaves the dock.
National Park is available by the pier and it is charged by the Park Rangers. The value of this ticket is 80 USD per person and is not included in the cost of the tour. This ticket is payable only in cash. Please consider that only good condition bill will be accepted. Please keep your ticket with you all the time as it will be required at the visitation sites.
Tours includes private transport, private guide. Food is not included in the price. However they are some places like Anakena and Rano Raraku were you can have a small snack. We recommend to bring small cash with you.